WINTER MENU as of 18th May 2020
Dear Retailers, with our world beginning to settle down over coming weeks we are ready to expand our menu range back to normal levels starting on the 18th May.
CHOP CHOP Range
As we are in the cooler months, we will only bring back one of the chop chop salads.
- Sweet Potato Falafel Salad
We will bring back most of the salads to the range and we have two new salads that are delicious and just happen to be vegan.
- Mediterranean Lentil Salad - NEW
- Lebanese Lemon & Parsley Bean Salad -NEW
We have a brand-new range of pizzas that will launch hopefully on the 1st of June.
The packaging has been delayed due to Covid restrictions and we will send more details on these in the coming week.
We have some new amazing tasting meals for winter season all created by our head chef Adam Clements & a couple of old favourites making a comeback. Whilst we have a few classic comfort food dishes there are some options that are straight from Adams restaurant days and could easily be served at a table in a glamorous restaurant with white tablecloths.
Pumpkin & Chive Risotto.
- An old favourite makes a comeback for winter, rich & creamy pumpkin risotto with fresh chive batons.
Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding.
- Our own in house roasted beef with roast potato, pumpkin, peas, a rich gravy & in honour of my Yorkshire born Nanna… Yorkshire Pudding.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken & Penne.
- Sautéed mushrooms, chicken breast and creamy bechamel sauce with penne pasta…this dish is a crowd pleaser.
Chicken Biryani & Rice.
- A delicious savoury rice dish loaded with fragrant spicy chicken and a simmered yoghurt curry sauce topped with raisins and almonds.
Vegan Bolognese & Salsa Penne.
- A rich vegetable protein simmered in an Italian tomato sauce with a herb salsa topped penne pasta.
Ultimate Vegetable Lasagne.
- Market fresh vegetables layered with Italian tomato sauce, lentils, pumpkin and a cheesy white sauce.
Herb Roast Chicken with Greens & Mash.
- Oven roasted chicken rubbed with sage and served with our buttery mash and wilted greens.
Slow Cooked Beef Cheeks with Polenta.
- 12 hour slowed cooked beef cheeks on a creamy parmesan polenta and a rich red wine glaze.
Szechuan Beef with Ginger & Sesame Udon Noodles.
- Steamed udon noodles mixed with a sesame and ginger dressing and topped with a modern Szechuan pepper sauce marinated beef strips.
There are no special products.